Friday, March 30, 2012

Due Process?

Okay, finally one article that I've read regarding the Trayvon Martin case that actually makes sense and isn't trying to exploit the situation for sensational news or to support another agenda:

http://us.cnn.com/2012/03/30/opinion/bennett-trayvon-martin/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

This is on CNN.com, which, to tell you the truth, has really seemed to want to stoke the fire of racism in their coverage of the story.  Especially Anderson Cooper. 

I'm sorry if you disagree with me, but I agree with William Bennett:  Let's not rush to judgement or exploit the situation for our own agenda.  Let's seek the truth and allow due process to work. 

This has nothing to do with my blog, I know.  But I'm not using Facebook now and I felt I needed to post this somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment