Or, I could just ask you to fork over your hard-earned cash and maybe even put a layer of guilt on you to help lubricate the process. (Just kidding!) BUT rather than just asking people for money (though we're not opposed to offerings) we have another way we can raise the funds.
We need to sell about 8,500 bags of fresh roasted Arabica coffee (organic and shade-grown) from The Location.
We can ship directly to you around the world, but the minimum order is 50 bags. Our goal is to make 170 shipments of 50 bags each. The great thing is that we will cover shipping costs (with a few exceptions) and it usually takes less than 2 weeks no matter where you are. The price of the coffee? $12 for a 12 oz. bag.
What would you do with 50 bags of coffee? Here are some ideas:
- Drink a couple cups every half-hour and get a lot of work done in those late hours when you can't sleep.
- Use them for your coffee bar at your church or workplace.
- Sign up 50 or more people from your church to each buy a bag.
- Sign up 50 or more people from your SCHOOL to each buy a bag!
- Have your kids raise $ for their camps and mission trips by selling them for $15-20 a bag (it is so worth it!)
- Sign up 50 or more people from your place of employment to each buy a bag.
- Convince about 5 grocery stores and coffee shops in your area to each take 10 bags to sell.
- Convince about 5 other churches in your area to each take 10 bags in support of BAM.
- Sneak it into your local Starbucks' coffee grinders to impress their customers with the improvement.
- Open and dump all 50 bags of coffee in your bathtub, jump in, and let the aroma of fresh roasted specialty coffee (and the caffiene) osmosis its way into your body. (Just kidding, and yes, I know that osmosis is not a verb. Besides, 50 bags of coffee wouldn't come close to filling your tub. You might have to start at about 300 bags for that.)
Mmmm... I can smell that fresh pot brewing already with all the essesence of this exotic and enchanted land coming together in your delicious cup of coffee!